I suggest you ...

PNG

Hi, when I'll share the image in PNG format, the dyeworks items back to the original color, has a way to fix it? (I participated in a customization event and this happened to several people)
And another thing that I think there's no way is that itens with movement sometimes do not appear as the "Floating Pant Devil Doll".

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMatchu Matchusian (Admin, OpenNeo) responded  · 

The Dyeworks items are tricky. TNT use fancy Flash filters to change the colors, and the open-source Flash player we’re using to grab images of each item don’t support those filters. Historically, when a particular item gives us trouble, I go take a screenshot manually—but it’s always been single-image items like backgrounds before. Doing all the Dyeworks items, once per species… eww >_<

I think it’s something that needs done, though I might look into an automatic solution first—but I just straight-up don’t have the hours right now to fix those images. I feel like that’s an unacceptable answer, but it’s what I have right now :/ I’ll keep you posted.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got it, thanks for the quick reply! So really it is very difficult to change so many items x /

Feedback and Knowledge Base