I suggest you ...

Select All Delete Option

I see a similar suggestion posted over a year ago, and it is still under review?

My list was out of date so I just deleted the ~1200 items on there manually. I imported 1200+ items from my SDB, but there were duplicates listed (a glitch you should check out). I also imported ~600 items from my closet, and I should have done it under a different list, but I didn't think anything of it, and it didn't import the correct amount nor update the correct quantities for already existing items (more glitches you should check out), and again, there were duplicates.

I, again, manually deleted the ~1800 items on there to start over and have a more accurate list.

Please, please, please, a select all option for deleting items would be absolutely superb. You can even do a mass delete option by each list we have if programming that is any easier.
I just don't want to manually delete every single item every time I have to re-do my list.

Please times a million, and my hand will love you forever :)

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Naomi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Naomi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally forgot that my last suggestion also had the delete all option mentioned on it, and you've already planned to work on it. Oops.

Oh well. I still think you should check out the glitches mentioned :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base