(thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminMatchu Matchusian (Admin, OpenNeo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, it occurs to me that the Neopets filters might object to some of the HTML included in a list's description. Could that be what's triggering the errors?

If so, I'm not quite sure what to do with that. We can't very well attempt to specifically remove things to which the Neopets filter will object, since no one but TNT holds the one true list. We could strip out all HTML, but then some descriptions may not make sense anymore, e.g., if links were removed. And then we could just not include descriptions at all in the exports, but then the feature seems somewhat lacking.

Thoughts?

• AdminMatchu Matchusian (Admin, OpenNeo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How strange. I just now exported my test list of items (http://newimpress.openneo.net/user/6-matchu/closet) and had no issues. After all, the exported version of the list isn't supposed to include any links back to DTI. We do use our image for the NC icon, and we do have a little URL trick for certain items whose normal image URLs are blocked, but neither of those are triggering the filters for me.

Sounds like we have a more specific case that we need to be dealing with. It would help me a lot if you would send me the HTML that's being blocked as an attachment to webmaster@openneo.net, then we can look at why your data in particular is being blocked. Thanks :)

• Kell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES. If you try and export to a petpage, alllll of the links you give us, are links to the image on DTI. the new petpage rules only allow src tags to links ending in .jpg, .jpeg, etc, and the dti webpage links all end in numbers. i hope that made sense.

Feedback and Knowledge Base