I suggest you ...

Add an option that will automatically price all the items our pets are wearing.

Basically what it is would be a button you would press once you have completed customizing your pet and it would come up with the estimate of how much it would cost you in neocash and neopoints all together.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AshleyAshley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • pikakeetpikakeet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's more the sort of feature I'd expect Jellyneo to add to its customization program, since that does link to the item database.

• Matchu MatchusianAdminMatchu Matchusian (Admin, OpenNeo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeeaah, that's the trouble: JN spends quite a few man-hours maintaining those price listings, and, since I'm just a one-man staff, I wouldn't be able to perform the moderation duties sufficiently. And, since JN already has this data, it doesn't seem like it's worth recruiting staffers for the sole purpose of duplicating that resource :/

I'd definitely be interested in integrating with the JN database somehow to be able to offer y'all that data automatically, but I don't see that happening in the near future.

Thanks, and I'll let you know if anything changes!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesn't have to be an accurate data, just an approximated price, like Jellyneo does. And it could have an option to users update the price (the new prince would have to be reviewed by the staff before being approved or something like that, of course), if the registered price is too much different from the price most of the neopet users are selling it for.

Feedback and Knowledge Base