I suggest you ...

Fix the large cherry blossom tree. It doesn't remove BG's anymore, TNT fixed it.

It used to remove BG's when applied, but TNT fixed it. But DTI has NOT fixed it, so I can't try out different BG's with it.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ichabod shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminMatchu Matchusian (Admin, OpenNeo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nope :) Since this is an issue with the data for the tree, just typing in the name of a pet wearing the tree will update the tree in the system. (This is better than me making the change manually, anyway—I'd still need to go out and find a pet wearing the tree in order to check exactly what TNT did to fix it.)

So, all we need to do is find this tree out in the wild, being worn on some pet of any species, then tell the system where to look to find it :)

• ichabod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand...so you need the name of a pet wearing the item with every single background so that your system doesn't remove the background when you apply the tree?

• AdminMatchu Matchusian (Admin, OpenNeo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All DTI data is gathered automatically; absolutely none of the data we have was entered by the staff. Typing the name of a pet wearing a given item should update the item instantly. If it doesn't, then fire off an email to webmaster@openneo.net with the item name and the name of a pet wearing that item for further investigation. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base